Building Entry/Exit for Clients
- Clients are to call to set up an appointment to be seen by a staff member.
- Clients arriving for an appointment will call to notify staff that they have arrived. Once client is inside foyer, exterior doors are locked.
- Clients without masks are given masks to wear and keep.
- Intake staff will assist client in completing the temperature and COVID-19 screening form. Completed forms will be kept in the Registration Office.
- The intake staff will register client in REDCap, verifying contact information and purpose of appointment. Appropriate program staff will be notified of client’s arrival.
- Registered clients needing extended supports are moved into the entry hall or client area meeting sites and case management is completed. Once clients enter either site, barriers must be set up to prevent other staff entering the area.
- After client exits from any client site, the area is cleaned by staff and doors are relocked.
Client Restroom Use
- Serenity restrooms are not open to the general public.
- Serenity restrooms may be used by ChitChat participants or established clients.
- Clothing donations are not to be encouraged due to sanitation concerns and lack of space. If donations are accepted, they are to be held in the white van until disbursed.